Last updated 1st Jan 2022
Information and Data We Collect from You
We may collect the following information and data from you:
1. Mobile device identifiers (such as your unique device ID (persistent/non-persistent, hardware type, medial access control ("MAC") address, international mobile equipment identity ("IMEI"), and your device name.
2. Game data (such as your interactions with the game and with the other players inside the game via server log files, your player ID).
3. Automatically collected data (such as IP Address, your device's operating system, browser type and language).
4. Profile information that you volunteer (such as profile photo, gender, age or birthday, links to profiles on other social networking websites).
How We Use Your Information
Our primary goals in using information are to create your account, provide Services to you, improve our Service, contact you, conduct marketing and research and create reports for internal use.
Our App enable in-app purchases. We do not process payments for in-app purchases nor have access to your credit card information. Payment transactions for in-app purchases are completed through the app store via your app store account. Any post-purchase processes are controlled by the app store and are subject to specific terms of such app store.
Deletion of Information
You can delete your account, or remove certain personal information, by logging into your Game account. If there is any other personal information you believe we process that you would like us to erase, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may request that we erase the personal information we hold about you in the following circumstances:
- You believe that it is no longer necessary for us to hold such personal information.
- You believe the personal information we hold about you is being unlawfully processed by us.